Your Old Fresnels
In ten seconds your upgraded Fresnel will:
- only draw 150 watts
- be brighter than a new Mole 200W LED Fresnel
- be brighter than the stock Tungsten fixture
- cast no heat on the subject
- dim without color shift on the same dimmers you are using now
- be the highest quality LED Fresnel available
- will typically save you well over $1000 in the first year
- All for 1/4 the installed cost of any comparable LED.
Optional Fresnel Lens Upgrade:
Aspheric Diffractive Plano Convex Lens Design
Much brighter than the old glass lens, and projects a beautifully uniform light field.
Beam Angle Focusing Range: 15º – 70º
Ask any questions you like on this new product.
Get a Free Demo Unit Now:
Daylight LED Fresnel Instruments at Full-Spot at 10ft:
EGT LED 150W Lamp – in legacy Fresnel: 580FC
Mole™ 200w LED Fresnel 450FC (published data)
Mole™ 150w LED Fresnel 380FC (published data)
Optional Lens Upgrade:
Get even more light out of your old 1K instrument.
A much more even and usable light field.
Greater focusing range.
New EGT LED simply plugs in.
Exactly the same as the old EGT halogen lamp.
A one-second upgrade.
Focusing same as before.
With optional lens upgrade,
the focus is an even greater range.
|EGT LED Lamp|
|Directly Replaces||EGT 1000W Tungsten Halogen Lamp|
|Mounting Base||G22 – Medium Bi-Post Base|
|Power||150W / 1.2A|
Accepts 95-150V (240V version coming in September)
|Dimming||Full range dimming on your existing dimmers.|
|Color Quality||Daylight Version: 95 CRI / 96 CQS / 96 TLCI|
Tungsten Version: 98 CRI / 97 CQS / 98 TLCI