This ReLamp LED fits the Arri 650-Plus Fresnel. It dims the same as a halogen lamp on an AC dimmer of your choice: even a $10 ‘lamp dimmer’ works great.
The LED Fresnel Solution
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Less than half the cost of any comparable LED Fresnel solution.
- Brighter: 75W LED is brighter than a 650W Halogen
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free at any frame-rate
- Safe: no burns, no gloves, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Green: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands in the first year!
|ReLamp 650 – FRK2 LED Lamp|
|Directly Replaces||FRK 650W Tungsten Halogen Lamp|
|Mounting Base||GY 9.5|
|Power||75W / 0.6A|
|Dimming||Full range dimming on your existing dimmers.|
|Color Quality||Daylight Version: 93 CRI / 94 CQS / 95 TLCI|
Tungsten Version: 95 CRI / 96 CQS / 96 TLCI
Does it work in other fixtures?
We developed a ReLamp LED for the Arri 650w because of it’s popularity and larger internal space, which is large enough for our high-output LEDs. The other brands like Mole and LTM are considerably smaller internally, so the LED output would be proportionally less.
Email us if you think we should make a version for another fixture – if there is enough interest, we will invest in it.
Let us know if you have another fixture that takes the FRK 650W halogen and we will determine if it will fit.
Ask any questions you like on this new product.
Like a 200W HMI
One of your favorite location lights is now a heat-free daylight source.
The upgraded light draws only 80 watts and supports external legacy AC dimmers. It focuses the same as the halogen from 20 to 40 degrees using the fixture’s existing mechanism. It produces high-quality, daylight-balanced or tungsten-balanced light with smooth, natural spectral distribution – 94 CRI.
Remove the old halogen lamp.
Remove the screws from the reflector, and remove the reflector.
Insert the ReLamp LED into the socket.
In a few minutes, your upgraded Fresnel will:
- Only draw 80 watts
- Cast no heat on the subject
- Dim without color shift on the same dimmers you are using now
- Be brighter than the stock Tungsten fixture
- Be the highest-quality, Daylight or Tungsten 650 LED Fresnel available
- Be 1/4 the cost of any comparable LED Fresnel