150w LED light engine. This is the core of the system, generating the light.
You will need to power it with either the power/yoke or a battery. Most V-Mount and Gold Mount camera batteries will power it. We recommend BlueShape HD for max output, and Mactronic and PAG because they show how much time remains, and it recalculates if you dim the light.
New Battery Management Capability:
Now the D7 is the brightest light available on one camera battery. You can also set limits for the amount of power draw from your specific battery, and set a flashing visual alarm for your specific battery so you know when it is close to running out.
These features enable reliable battery based production without surprises.
150w Daylight LED with high CRI and PureBeam™ technology.
PureBeam is a super dense packing of the illuminance dies into a pure circular array, and a precise phosphorescence layer matching the size and shape of the dies. This, along with a breakthrough ceramic substrate creates the pure beam, a beautiful remarkably uniform circle of light, ideal for beam control, lighting for movement, and covering uniform surfaces like green-screens.
Ultra High CRI CineWhite.
- Continuous percent dimming 0-100%
- Continuous F-Stop dimming displayed in 1/10 F-Stops
- DMX in and through
- Local pushbutton knob for dimming and setting DMX address
- Prime lenses attach with bayonet quick mount
- hexagon shape enables tight tessellated arrays
- silent hybrid active cooling
- no heat out the front, just a gentle warmth out the top/back, no gloves needed
- absolutely flicker free, ideal for ultra high speed imaging
- Runs on 12-24v DC power
- AC power supply / yoke is available, with active Power Factor Correction
The Illuminator has a point source LED smaller than a bottle cap. You can simply shine it into an umbrella, or choose from the Modules.