140w Tungsten balance LED light engine. This is the core of the system, generating the light.
You will need to power it with either the power/yoke or a battery. Most V-Mount and Gold Mount camera batteries will power it. We recommend Mactronic and PAG because they show how much time remains, and it recalculates if you dim the light.
N = INT – iNternal white-point – 3200 Kelvin – Tungsten.
98 CRI CineWhite.
- Continuous percent dimming 0-100%
- Continuous F-Stop dimming displayed in 1/10 F-Stops
- DMX in and through
- Local pushbutton knob for dimming and setting DMX address
- Prime lenses attach with bayonet quick mount
- hexagon shape enables tight tessellated arrays
- silent hybrid active cooling
- no heat out the front, just a gentle warmth out the top/back, no gloves needed
- absolutely flicker free, ideal for ultra high speed imaging
- Runs on 12-24v DC power
- AC power supply / yoke is available, with active Power Factor Correction
Requires either the 120W AC/DC Power/Yoke or a battery. Most V-Mount and Gold Mount camera batteries will power it. We will have a D-Tap adapter cable available soon.
The Illuminator is an LED smaller than a bottle cap. You can simply shine it into an umbrella, or choose from the Modules.
We offer everything individually so you can build what you like.